Marine Coordinators Overview
The Marine Coordinators course provides delegates with a good understanding of the knowledge and skills required to undertake the role of a Marine Coordinator in the Offshore Wind sector.
The course is a blend of formal classroom learning and simulation training. Over five days delegates will gain a thorough understanding of the role, the course includes an extensive Emergency Response Simulation exercise using our marine simulators.
On this course, delegates will study the following modules:
- Introduction to wind farms and types of vessels utilised
- The roles and responsibilities of a marine coordinator
- The development of The Masters Handbook
- Communication and phrases.
- Overview of relevant wind farm and marine legislation
- Control of work
- Vessel inspection
- Port operations.
- Human Element and Leadership Management
- Development, implementation and maintaining procedures
- Control of cargo and personnel.
- Coordinating a wind farm exercise
- Emergency response theory.
- Emergency response simulated exercises
- Summary and course administration.