Online Payment and Refund policy
By completing your registration for a course and making a payment of full or instalment fee, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All courses fees must be received 14 days before course date. Balance of course fees should be paid by credit/debit/charge card or bank transfer. Please contact our sales and customer advisors on 01469 577656 or 01469 428449
- You have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
- If you are acting as a consumer, and you cancel the course booking within 14 calendar days of receiving your order confirmation without giving any reason, you are entitled to a full refund of the price paid.
- If you are a business or are cancelling as a consumer after 14 days have expired, then the following apply:
- Any course cancelled after registration – an admin fee of 25% of the course price applies (which will not be refunded), remaining deposit will be refunded. You need to request the course cancellation 10 working days before the course starting date.
- You are not eligible for any refund if you made a request for course cancellation less than five working days before the course starting date.
- If you are a business a candidate may be substituted with one-day notice before the start of the course without charge.
- Cancellations should be made in writing by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MODAL Training Limited reserves the right to cancel a course if number of delegates have not reached the minimum required to run the course effectively. The company also reserves the right to cancel in the event of an unforeseen circumstance which would result in an unsafe training environment. In the event of a cancellation, Modal Training Limited will either arrange for an alternative course date or offer a full refund of the fee paid.
Postponing your course
If you need to postpone your course, you need to make a request five working days before the course starting date. There will not be a charge for postponing your course. You are not able to make a request for course postpone less than five working days before the course starting date.
- Any refund will may take up to 10 days to process.
- Refunds will be made to the credit/debit or charge card used when booking.